Friday, June 12, 2015

Diner Crawl to Wimpy's Diner

Wimpy's Diner, 8123 Yonge St. Located at the plaza at Yonge & Bay Thorn Dr.

This small classic diner sure has the 50s & 60s touch. Walls are plastered with all sorts of stuff back then. From jargons used to phrases used back in the days.

There were several booths with a non-working jukebox. Too bad it doesn't work. It was sure fun hitting those buttons!

I ordered their classic burger. 10oz of beef patty. Just look at it! Isn't it something? And to think, you could double up on the patty. 20oz of OMG!


You're probably thinking, how did I even take the first bite? Well, I managed and I conquered. Not easy, forsure.

The service wasn't too bad (friendly server) and the place does get busy easily. I'd definitely go back and try something else from their menu. Perhaps, their poutine?


No comments:

Post a Comment